Eye is considered one of the most precious gift from God to us. Everyone should take care of their eye before it gets infected, some eye exercise daily to keep your eyes in the normal way and it will help you to protect it. Your eyes are doing much of the work for us, so it is our duty to take care of our eyes from damage. It is very easy if we follow continuous eye care tips. We should take advantage of the eye to strengthen the eye muscles and to get a clear vision.Related ArticlesEye Care Tips to naturally preserve and restore vision and Eyes CondictionEye Care Tips and Natural Treatment for weak eyesightEye Care Tips and instructions for eye problemsEye Care Tips and Treatment Centers
There are several eye infection and eye sight problems Now a day as long sight, short sight, cataracts, color blindness, pink eye, etc. These are all problems that arise in the eye, so everyone should take care of them. Let us discuss some eye care tips to protect your eyes from all the bug eye problems.
- While working for a long time, look at distant objects either in your office or outside. Looking at a distant object and then returning to near one helps your eyes focus better. Try taking such visual breaks for about five to 10 minutes every hour.
- Drink plenty of water. It helps to reduce swelling. When a person is dehydrated, especially in an air-conditioned office, the body starts storing water as a defense mechanism. This leads to swelling around the eyes.
- Vitamin A is very useful for eye and it is a medicine for some eye issues so take vitamin A rich foods like papaya, milk, eggs, fish daily.
- Take some amount of Amla and soak it in water overnight, then strain the water and use this water to clean the eye in the morning This will help to make eyes sparkle
- Smoking may promote eye diseases because it reduces blood flow to the eyes and may increase the amount of toxins (such as tar and nicotine) eyes swallowed.
- Being over tired can increase eyestrain. If you get enough sleep, your eyes will be done with the rest of the body. So try to take regular sleep to keep your health fit.
- Get an annual eye exam and eye doctor looks for signs of glaucoma and retinal damage, even if you are healthy adults without vision. Periodic eye examination is a must.
- During breaks, splash water on your face while closing your eyes. This generally has a relaxing effect and helps you feel refreshed.
- Remove the potatoes with their skins and cut it like a slice and put it on closed eyes that will be used to prevent under eye dark circle normal Bleacher potatoes.
- People will draw blinking while doing this work will lead to dry eyes. Try to blink 20 to 25 times a minute.
- A few minutes walk on the break will refresh your body and mind. It is good for the eyes also make increases blood circulation in the eye.